Centre for Communications and Coordination (CCC)
Going beyond its established role of being an 'Information and Knowledge' provider in the RE sector, the Centre for Communications and Coordination (CCC) has widened its scope of activities to play a more proactive role. The Centre combines the entire gamut of communication activities with concerted coordination, starting from within the organization to communications networking with national and international agencies, thus taking communications to the next level…that of synchronized and multi-level communications networking.
- Publication of 'Green Energy', WISE's bi-monthly magazine.
- Conceptualizing, designing, and printing various informative literature pertaining to WISE, such as Annual Report, brochures, booklets, banners, etc.
- Networking with the media for organizing Press meets / releasing press notes for the various events organised by WISE.
- Information Technology : WISE's website www.wisein.org is the institute's live portal providing a warehouse of information of the institute's activities as well as other important issues in the renewable energy sector. Besides the website, the IT section is responsible for developing and operating conference websites, GIS portals, online marketing, etc.
- Library and Documentation Centre : WISE has a modern, well-equipped library and documentation centre. It comprises unique books, periodicals, and audio-visual aids on subjects related to sustainable development, environment, conventional and non-conventional energy, rural energy, management and economics of renewable energy, environmental economics, and even ecological philosophy.